We will ask you to provide the following information to apply to become a Choice Reviewer via Choice Connect’s application form:
- Standard contact information including full name and job title, institution name and mailing address, email address, institution name, phone number.
- Demographic information such as subject interests and expertise.
- Other information relevant to being a reviewer for Choice, including social media handles if applicable, etc.
- Submission of any personal information is OPTIONAL. However, if you do not create a profile you cannot be considered as a potential Choice reviewer.
How your profile information is utilized
We use the information you provide to understand your reviewing interests and strengths, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Your submitted profile information will be used to evaluate whether you meet our requirements to become a Choice reviewer. If you are not accepted as a reviewer your information will not be retained by Choice. You may reapply again at a later date.
- Accepted reviewers should expect Choice to retain their initial application profile information, with any updates provided, and data regarding reviews completed and published in perpetuity while Choice archives your review.
- Accepted reviewers will receive communication from Choice via email, phone, mail regarding their reviews as needed to complete each assignment or to consider new assignments.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you about your interest in participating in optional industry related surveys/studies, or other Choice related programs of interest. You would be contacted via the information provided in your profile (email, phone, or mail). You will always have the ability to opt out of these optional emails.